Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back To Life!!!!


Yes! Yes! So Fresh! is the word, I don't how many people read my "Limp Woodstock" post but Ms. Smell Good made her way over to the spot and I must say "who's a star, I'm a star". Just wanted to throw that out there I had to redeem myself haaaaaaa!!! Anyway I think this year if a lot of you haven't already I feel this is time to do what you enjoy and love every minute of. I talk to my friends all the time about just waking up going to work for 8 hours coming home eating dinner or a snack watching a game and going to sleep only to do the same thing over again. I felt like a complete robot in '07, now God has blessed me a few gifts that I only use when I'm pretty much bored or when I need to clear my mind. I am a pretty good artist( will post some work later ), I can sing a little bit ( Look for that Gerald the Pervert album this summer) , and I like to think I have a great ear for music. So with these gifts I have,why haven't I focused on these things to atleast master the art of each of them. Well at some point in my life I became lost in the "Matrix" of the world, a fell into the flow of that nonsense. So this year is all about the change of me and getting BACK TO LIFE and happiness.


“We must become the change we want to see.” - Ghandi

Peace Good People of the Universe!!!!

Mantronix - Got To Have Your Love

Stacy Epps - Floatin

Da Bush Babies - Da Love Song

AZ - Undeniable

Jay Electronica - So What You Sayin

Andre 3000 (Class of 3000 Sdtrk) - Banana Zoo

No comments: