Thursday, December 27, 2007

Reflection Eternal!!!!!

Well, well, well, I'll be damn!!! Another year has come and gone, my journey to fame is getting stronger day by day. I started reflecting on '07 and my highs and lows of the year and all I can say is I'm pretty damn satisfied with it a few hit and misses here and there, but I'm human so if they happen along the way I'd be scared a lil bit ya dig. I look at life as a game of football you get those 2-6 yard gains you might even loose a couple yards, fumble even turn the ball over but then you get that play action that leaves the field open for a huge gain or even the touchdown. Celebrate life every chance you get you have to go through the rain to get to the rainbow, but never regret the rain. The word for today and for the rest of our lives is LOVE! Peace folks and enjoy some cheese sandwich and I'll talk to you again in the new year. GOD SPEED!!!

Here's some songs that'll get that soul moving....matter of fact here's a buffet of music Enjoy!!!!
Will.I.Am - Make It Funky
Parliment - P-Funk ( Wants to get funked up )
Cameo - Rigor Mortis
Talib Kweli Feat. Sizzla - Hostile Gospel Pt. 2
Chromeo - You're So Gangsta ( This is some classic 80's sh** right here )
Bob Skaggs - Lowdown
Wu-Tang Clan - Take It Back
Marva Whitney w/ Osaka Monurail - Give It Up Or Turn It Loose Pt. 1&2
The Enticers - Thief
Blackstar - Hard Margin
Slave - Nobody Can Be You
Big Daddy Kane - Long Live The Kane
De La Soul - Area
Hezekiah Feat. Freeway - That Filling
Nicolay & Kay Feat. Oh No & The Luv Bugz - Tight Eyes
Eric B and Rakim - Keep The Beat
Ghostface Feat. Beans & Styles P - Barrell Brothers
Styles P Feat. Black Thought - Cause I'm Black
Money Making Jam Boys Feat. Black Thought - Gotta Think Big


















No comments: