Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stank Butt Muxtape Vol. 1


What up world! So the Internet has been buzzing about this new website were you can upload mp3's and share them with your friends, family, significant others, mistresses, etc. Muxtape.com I will have to say is awesome instead of putting together a CD or email songs to people just upload them to the website and send it on over, (why didn't I think of this). Anyway here is one of many joint I've put together I call this mix the "Stank Butt" why? you might ask "I have no idea" I'll answer but nether the less it is groovy summertime big breasted woman in the passenger seat funky....here see for yourself check the track listing:
1. Aurra - Are You Single
2. Waajeed - Funkin 4 Jamaica
3. J Dilla - Trucks
4. P.O.R.N feat Peedi Crakk - Rock Wit Me
5. NERD feat CRS & Pusta T - Everyone Nose ( Remix )
6. Kidz In The Hall feat. Donnis & Chip Tha Rippa - Mr. Alladatshit
7. The Cool Kids - Black Mags
8. NERD - Spazz
9. HEAVy feat Kay - Are You ( Remix )
10. Chromeo - Needy Girl
11. Teedra Moses - Be Your Girl ( Trackademicks Remix )
12. Outkast - Spottieottie ' Til Infinity ( Locsmif Remix )
Link

No comments: